Final Year Project – Ninth Entry

This week I looked at the functional specification as I find it quite interesting, we had a module in the second year using Argo UML which I found interesting, then this year we had a module called enterprise architecture. This module exposed our class to Signavio which allowed us to create BPMN diagrams.

At this point, I plan to start sketching are use case diagrams and creating use cases using cockburns templates.

They will be changed more than likely when we are finalising our final year document. use cases will allow our team to assess the use of our service and allow us to run step by step through the services we provide

LuckyHour Sign up (1)

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s